Saturday, January 31, 2009

The World Is Our Playground...

Peace -

For the past week... I have really been thinking about everything that I have worked for in my life. How some has come into fruition already and I see the rest on it's way. I have seen how I have hindered myself in ways for illusions and how I have learned from that; and am teaching my seeds not to. Just the other day I was building with another Earth about moving. I told her what a lot of people fail to realize is that - not only can you be what you want but you can MOVE anywhere at ANY time.

I tell my seeds to travel the world and learn as much as they can before they settle down because that is the beauty of curiosity; of intrigue; dreams - they can take you any where you want to and teach you so much in the process. Because once you feel that stir in you... it's time to go. You may not know where yet, but know that you will be successful in all that I do. That you will continue to teach and be taught where ever you end up.

I say all this to say that if at any point you feel you are trapped... you are not. As long as you have a plan and are determined to achieve it.

I have been homeless, starving, poor, broke, left, abused and at times blind. But I am here. I am stronger, I am wiser, I am not only surviving but I am succeeding.

I don't really have a question. Just a statement... just thoughts... just letting you know that I will the best for all of you and I build that this playground that is the Earth... brings you as much joy and fulfillment as you desire.

Peace

Queen Civilized Zag

No comments: