Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Peevin on the Pets

Peace All -

So I have truly been trying to refine my rage... I mean ways... but umm... Where the (bleep) are all my tupperware tops! And futher more.... the rest of my forks! lol. Ok. I know we all have pet peeves and that is one of them. Well, the real ones are, people who don't look me in the eye when I meet them, who don't use turn signals and who chew and talk with their mouthes open.

I can get over the Tupperware thing... but good manners and driving skills... UUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! lol. I know everyone has their little quirks but - I tell you, it's hard for me on the road people. And if I am on the phone... and some one is eating... I'll just hang up. Any recommendations? I know that previously SciHonor was talking about the poor parts as no one is perfect.

How do get past those little irritations? Are your measures drastic or otherwise?

Peace

Zagitated... lol

2 comments:

Bootzey said...

LMBAO!!!!

A HUGE pet peeve of mine is when folks put there Babies on the phone or have conversations with others while on the phone with me so loud in my ear I can feel the heat. I simply hang up. When you do that repeatedly to folks, they either change their ways or stop calling. I can live with either. I assume I haven't heard every insult that has been or will be launched at me.

Unknown said...

Peace my SarcasSis...eye make knowledge born of my peeve as soon as eye get the chance and give that person ample opportunity to get it right n xact. After sufficient and reasonable time which is determined by each relation ship, justice is served, whether penalty of hangin up, not speaking or a reward of more calls from me and more open builds as well...Love U Sis...