Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just Tell Em You Ain't Got It...

Peace All -

Wooh!!!! I had a long day... I didn't rest much last night and I spent the morning shopping and preparing for the Northern Now Justice Earth Cipher. It started at 2 and ended at around 6:30. In attendance was Victorious Lanasia Math .... myself Queen Civilized Zag... and...that was it. Not to say others didn't say they were coming they just didn't make it. It was productive as always and a lot of things were covered that needed to be. I look forward to the next one which will be hosted by Q. Victorious Lanasia.

My Question is: Regardless to the situation... why is it so hard for people to say they just can't do something? Whether it's make it to an event, be faithful, make a cake... whatever. What is so difficult about the truth?

Peace

Q. Civilized Zag

No comments: