Saturday, February 21, 2009

Keepin' it simple... How do you see today's Supreme Mathematics?

Peace Asiatics,

I'm always writing some long, drawn out build asking "what are YOU doing"... but this time around I'm conserving my energy and keeping it simple.

What is today's Supreme Mathematics?

How are you applying it (the wisdom)?

What is your understanding of it?

My 3... today's Supreme Mathematics is Wisdom Wisdom all being born to Culture or Freedom. It is the physical degree day of Allah, the Father of the Nation of Gods and Earths, and one day after the assassination of El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcolm X). I mention them both because the legacy of both of these men has guided my life probably more than any other historical figures - Malcolm X, upon reading his autobiography at the age of 14; and Allah upon reading the Supreme Mathematics at the age of 20.

Today I'm going to an event I helped plan called "From Detroit Red to El Hajj Malik Shabazz", a commemoration of Brother Shabazz's assasination and a tutorial, per se, on how to continue his legacy thru practical means (I'll be vending vegan/raw dishes with the Earth ReMekqa Ce'ani thru our biz "7th Jewel Catering"). Now, the event is honoring Malcolm X, however it is a fundraiser for the Black August Organizing Committee/Happily Natural Day Atlanta Festival (August 14-16, 2009)- which combines both revolutionary ideals and tactics with cultural appreciation. These are both practicalities - revolution and culture - that encompass who I am as a person - revolution because it means to me "change for the better" and culture because it means "way of life". And the teachigs of Allah have taught me that there is no end to personal growth and development, and no limit on refinement... and so I should put forth my energy toward works that will help better my character, my situation, and also better the lives of those I interact with (or who have an effect on my way of life). All of this serves to better my way of life. And because the BAOC/HND Atlanta Festival serves to teach, train, broaden and strengthen original people at a mass level, then my purpose to change my (and my people's) way of life for the better will be served by participating in the event I will be attending today; and will also serve to honor and continue the legacy of two of my/our most cherished ancestors.

And that's how I see today's Supreme Mathematics.

Peace,
Eboni Joy Asiatic

1 comment:

AMANDA JONES said...

PEACE,

QUEEN NATURAL ESSENSE KEEPING IT SIMPLE ADDS ON WITH:

TODAY'S SUPREME MATHEMATICS IS WISDOM CULTURE BORN EQUALITY. LIVING MY LIFE RIGHTEOUS AND EXACT MEANS ENSURING THAT MY WAYS AND ACTIONS CREATE BALANCE FOR MY YOUNG 7. THE WAY I MOVE IS THE WAY HE MOVES. THE ENERGY I FEEL IS THE ENERGY HE FEELS.

AS THE MOTHER OF CIVILIZATION AND PROTECTOR OF EQUALITY {TO DEAL EQUAL WITH EVERYTHING...FINDING THE BALANCE), IT IS MY DUTY TO ENSURE THE MENTAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL BALANCE OF MY BABY THROUGH ME BEING A LIVING EXAMPLE FOR HIM EACH AND EVERY DAY. THAT IS MY FOCUS AND BUILD.

I WILL THAT WE ALL LEARN THIS AS IT IS PARAMOUNT TO THEIR SURVIVAL AND GROWTH ON THIS PLANET. PEACE